Why Choose This Office
Whether you’ve chosen to seek chiropractic care for the first time or been under chiropractic care before, it’s important that you realize that all chiropractic offices are NOT the same. Here are some of the things you should know about our office:
Our approach – We focus on whole body health and wellness. This office has a primary goal of restoring function to our patients' lives. We pride ourselves on being very thorough in the evaluation of each person we see. In our office you can rest assured that we will not take any shortcuts with your health. Beginning with your first visit, we will dedicate the time needed to find the cause of your symptoms.
1. Convenient: Your time is precious and now you do not have to drive around town to different places, we offer all services in one convenient location. We are located in Fredericksburg, VA and close to Stafford, King George, and Spotsylvania, VA.
2. Affordable: We accept Anthem BCBS, United Healthcare, Aetna, and Medicare. We will determine your chiropractic coverage and file your insurance claims for you electronically and await payment from your insurance company.
3. Our Chiropractic Care: It is our goal to provide excellent patient service, so we take the extra time needed to truly listen to our patient's healthcare concerns. You will have all the time you need to explain your problem in detail, allowing us the opportunity to accurately diagnosis you and formulate your individualized treatment plan. You will receive care that is custom-tailored to suit your specific needs, lifestyle, and goals. We call this style of care- "patient-tailored care."
4. Comprehensive Natural Healthcare: We will discuss which therapy or combination of therapies is right for you and your unique health issue. This helps you get better faster, and stay well longer. Our services include chiropractic, muscle release techniques (MRT), massage therapy, physical therapy techniques, balance rehabilitation, sports medicine, senior care, nutritional therapy, orthotics, electrical muscle stimulation, heat and cold therapy. You will not be subjected to any unnecessary tests or procedures. We do not take routine X-rays of every patient with back pain that comes in to see us. We will order additional diagnostic studies (lab tests, X-rays, MRI, CT scan, etc.) from the best facilities if there is a legitimate reason to do so.
5. Different Types of Adjusting: Although most patients receive traditional manual ("hands-on") adjustments, we also offer "low force" adjustments, preformed with a highly advanced instrument known as the Activator (a spring loaded adjusting instrument.) These low-force adjustments are extremely gentle and precise. Experience has shown us that instrument adjusting can be especially effective when used in combination with manual adjusting. In other instances, instrument adjusting may be used as an alternative to manual adjusting. As with all of our treatment options, the doctor will be happy to discuss with you which adjusting techniques would be best for your particular condition.
6. Treat a variety of different conditions: We produce excellent results in the treatment of back pain, neck pain and headaches; however, due to the additional training in sports, prenatal care, active release, physical therapy and balance techniques, we also treat a wide variety of musculoskeletal conditions including pain and injuries involving the ankle, knee, hip, shoulder, elbow, wrist, hand, ribs and head. We also offer nutritional and emotional support techniques that can help in the healing of conditions that may include anxiety, depression and chronic pain.
7. Friendly Faces: We have all grown up in and love the Fredericksburg area. We enjoy getting out seeing the sites and giving back to the community. We are here to help make our home a healthy and active environment for everyone. You will see us running on the canal/VCR paths, eating downtown, playing tennis at Kenmore, and walking around town enjoying this community.
At our office you will receive friendly, professional, efficient, and personalized service in a peaceful and warm environment.
Why wait? Call Today: (540) 840-4144
Our Purpose: “To enhance the quality of live for all ages, with optimal health and wellness though natural chiropractic care."